Silence



From the chirpy talks to absolute silence 
From endless dreams to blur of future 
From the stupid innocence to so called maturity
From a scared little girl to a outspoken woman
From the comfort zone to breaking barriers 
From a hopeful wife to hopeless soul 
From a people pleaser to self love giver 
From an extrovert to an introvert 
From comfortable talks to conscious thoughts 
From trust to disappointment 
From attachment to loneliness 
From us to me 
It has been a hell of a journey 
Some realisations 
Some realities 
Some devastations 
Some challenges 
Some scars 
All are my own 
My past moulded my present 
Past was an emotion which never left me 
Needless to forget it forgive 
I took a detour 
Reinventing myself 


Comments

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)