Green, everywhere.




I am on a vacation with my friends to Smoky mountains, Tenesse.  .The whole road trip  took 11 hours  from my place to the destination. Disappointment hit me when I thought I would not be able to make up to Day 6 post of Write tribe festival as I had limited access to network in any way. Without giving in, I am glad I found some time before I retired to bed. I pulled my phone after my dinner and chose to write few lines on a simple prompt, color. Things I saw in a particular color all through my trip today. Green it is.
  • Today , as I paddle through the white waters while I raft, I see the scene of nature bordered with lofty  green trees, turning it picture perfect. Green for prosperity.
  • Co-incidence,  shades of green were common on the dresses myself and my husband wore today.Green for ability to nurture ourselves and others unconditionally.
  • The drive was an awesome experience and seemed like a  visual treat. The fun on wheels was laid on a lush green mat for hundreds of miles at a stretch. We watched green and only green all around the journey for about 10 hours. Green for inviting good judgement.
  •  We halted for a coffee break in the evening. It was my favourite, starbucks. A topless mermaid in green on the coffee cup is another entry to my green list today.
  • A lettuce-spinarch salad for my evening snack
  • The Green lunch plate to serve my chicken-cheese pasta at  Olive gardens .
  • (Oh, don’t be surprised most of it relates to food in many ways.:-P)
  • My Tennis racquet I played today had a black frame with green rubber grip.
  • The snooker board.( in Green ofcourse)
  • Green in every shade has rejoiced me  and made every moment of my day today.

A information bit to share: (source:Google)
Green Represents:
Harmony and balance: Green is the great balancer of our mental, emotional and physical energies which is why there is so much green on our planet. Green is the heart centre of the body.
Growth: As in nature, green leaves are an indication the plant is still growing.
Hope: Green is the anticipation of things to come.



Effects of Green:
Rejuvenating: The color green revitalizes us when we are physically, mentally or emotionally exhausted.
Nurturing: Because of its link with the heart, green urges us to nurture others. Green is also nurturing to us - another reason why it is the most predominant colour on earth.
Dependable, agreeable and diplomatic: The color green helps us to see situations clearly from all sides.
Possessiveness: Green is a color that encourages us to want to own things and people, to collect and possess. Green encourages materialism.
Envy:Green with envy' is a common phrase and a negative reaction to the color green.





Variations of the Color Green
Pale green: As the color of new growth on plants, it indicates immaturity, youthfulness and inexperience. It allows us to see things from a new perspective, to make a fresh start.
Emerald green: This is an inspiring and uplifting color suggesting abundance and wealth in all its forms, from material wellbeing, to emotional wellbeing to creative ideas.
Jade green: The color of trust and confidentiality, tact and diplomacy, jade green indicates a generosity of spirit, giving without expecting anything in return. It increases worldly wisdom and understanding, assisting in the search for enlightenment.
Lime green: Lime green inspires youthfulness, naivety and playfulness; it is liked the most by younger people. It creates a feeling of anticipation, and helps to clear the mind of negativity.
Dark green: There is a degree of resentment in dark green. Often used by wealthy businessmen, ambitious and always striving for more wealth, dark green signifies greed and selfish desire.
Aqua: Aqua calms the spirit, offering protection and healing for the emotions.
Olive green: Although the traditional color for peace, 'offering an olive branch', the color olive suggests deceit and treachery, blaming others for its problems. However there is also a strength of character with it that can overcome adversity to develop an understanding and caring of the feelings of others.
Yellow green: This color green suggests cowardice, conflict and fear.
Grass green: Grass green is the color of money. It is self-confident and secure, natural and healthy, occurring in abundance in nature.
             















Comments

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)