The Cat Wait!


Image Source

It's already very late 
He comes home daily by this time, 
I am ready for the walk
With the neighbour dog, the worried cat shares a mime.

Oh! it's cloudy outside
I hope it does not rain,
In hurry he forgot his umbrella
if he falls sick, it's so much pain.

I slurped my last sip of soup
just like a disciplined cat,
once he is home, we will play
looking at me he gives a 'Happy-pat'.


The awful wait is over
Bye-bye Doggy, I hear the gate screech,
he is safe and back home from work
To my friend, with a warm hug, I reach.

Writtem for MagPieTales: Mag 276



Comments

  1. Nothing like a cat's train of thought. They have their very own special connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cat always are looking for an exit..(or a box)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wonderful thing about pets is that they're always happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as a huge hug ends the wait, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the best way to end the wait Henna. Thanks for dropping by:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)