Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Cat Wait!


Image Source

It's already very late 
He comes home daily by this time, 
I am ready for the walk
With the neighbour dog, the worried cat shares a mime.

Oh! it's cloudy outside
I hope it does not rain,
In hurry he forgot his umbrella
if he falls sick, it's so much pain.

I slurped my last sip of soup
just like a disciplined cat,
once he is home, we will play
looking at me he gives a 'Happy-pat'.


The awful wait is over
Bye-bye Doggy, I hear the gate screech,
he is safe and back home from work
To my friend, with a warm hug, I reach.

Writtem for MagPieTales: Mag 276



13 comments:

  1. Nothing like a cat's train of thought. They have their very own special connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cat always are looking for an exit..(or a box)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be waiting for an exit way too. :)

      Delete
  3. The wonderful thing about pets is that they're always happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeah! They jump all over you in joy

      Delete
  4. As long as a huge hug ends the wait, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the best way to end the wait Henna. Thanks for dropping by:)

      Delete

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)