A Gratiffi art

 My life, a graffiti art 

**********❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️*********













Pic Courtesy: Google Images


What’s in the name? 

Says the famous quote

Not because the name is insignificant

But, a person is prominent  

The emotions, the persona

The connections, the composition

The empathy, the compassion 

The willingness, the genuine element 

When I weigh, 

Not the quantity 

But the quality 

Of the being 

Summing to personality

The very core of 

How you live 

How you thrive 

How you evolve 

On all grounds 

Is all that matters 


There are shades to everyone 

Pink to love, green to envy

Red for fury, yellow for drama

Blue for calmness, purple for royalty 

Brown for sadness and 

White for purity

Black for dark times 

And grey for gloominess 

I am made of these colors 

In different amounts 

I am more brown than white at times

I am pinker and never green, sometimes

But on most days 

I am a combo of many elements 

Confused, wary, and unclear 


On my grey days, I pump in some optimism 

Trying  not to shatter

Gathering my pieces, from where I left 

Binding them with some self-love 

When black chooses me 

I turn to my lessons 

Stacked like a treasure 

When I need them most 

Thanks to my tough times 

And my friendly enemies 

I wonder what I would do without them 

In blue, I flow like the water 

Trying to merge in nature 

A pebble on the ocean shore 

Small and insignificant 

But in my world 

My own boss 


People who judge 

Continue to do so

I care not, to give a rat shit 

On the days I am brown 

I try not to self-pity

On the days I am pink

I try not to be carried away 

When I am green 

I try not to compare 

When purple paints my world 

I try not to forget my roots 

Red will burn me from within 

I try to put the flames off

Through the waters of humbleness

Colors are everything 

Both inside and outside 

In reality and 

In fiction 



Like a vast canvas, my life 

I choose my colors 

From the palette of my personality 

I have the end in mind 

A vision at the heart 

A constant passion 

To be compassionate 

Of what I want to see 

Of what I want to be 

To live 

And to let live 

To accept and

To ignore at times

To interpret or to let it be 

When shades turn out 

A little odd 

Here and there 

The painting adjusts itself 

Finding its shapes and paths 

On its own 

As if it knows what  to do 

To become the picture of love 


The picture is not perfect 

Perfection is not even the goal

But is made of a piece of my heart 

A slice of me 

A sprinkle of gratitude

A touch of satisfaction

Peace, attained naturally 

Fulfillment, a lovely byproduct 

As I finish, my last stroke 

I smile and 

Pat my back

For coming so far 

For having faith 

For loving myself, endlessly 

For allowing me more chances 

For raising from every fall 

For not quitting 

For believing in the universe 

For living

for becoming 

One beautiful graffiti art 





Comments