R: Finding Reasons #A-Z Challenge 2106

"Human Emotions and Qualities" is my theme for A-Z Blogging challenge 2016
        *********************************************************************



I don't have time to find reasons 
to be happy
to smile at everyone
to celebrate being me
to say "I Love you"
to buy a gift to my friend just like that
to hug my dog 
to cook a meal to my family
to take my love on a date
to ring up my buddy and ask how he's been
to buy food for an old lady on the road
to play with my teddies
to write a letter to my dearest
to have a hearty laugh
to fall in his arms and kiss his cheek
to not like a person
to brew a coffee to my neighbor
to ask for help
to go places
to fall in love with life

Each thing I do, need not have reason
Life is too short to stop and investigate
This moment is mine
and it's worth celebrating
Yes, for no reason it is worth it. 
Go with the flow of life 
For it will take to the lush green meadows 


                                             *******************************************





 






 
 




Comments

  1. Hi Rashmi, hope you are doing great. And yes be happy, all the time - even for without any reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Be happy is as good a saying as any! ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)