V:Value life #A-Z Challenge 2016

"Human Emotions and Qualities" is my theme for A-Z Blogging challenge 2016
       







What is the worth of life?

A question resonates every time
Is it a measure of days I  live
I asked myself sounding shallow
The reason being very lame to believe

Love, experience, people and peace
come as a happy combo to us
materialistic living trying to take over
in the recent trends, creating lots of fuss

stop counting days and start making memories
living each moment to the fullest
in the basket of life, there are roses and the thorns
Value life as it comes, let your efforts be earnest

Comparison only leads to complications
why mourn and crib and lead a life full of sorrow
everyone fights their own battles inside
You will step out, if some gave their pain to borrow

Life is beautiful as it is
a journey of ups and downs, 
Smile for you are breathing  and alive now
for a many of them are jealous of you 
that they are no more here and  already gone
Do I need a better reason to value life?

==**==











Comments

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)