Y:In 'Y'our arms A-Z Challenge 2016

Google Images

Hand in hand we walk
besides the calm and still water
talking in silence, eye to eye
leaving the world behind us

Falling in your arms
the  kingdom of love I own
You, me and the warmth we share
saying nothing, says it all

Dancing slowly in the moonlight
whispering in your soft and nice tone
assuring everything will be alright
Never letting go of each other

Promise of Love and togetherness
trust and care we mutually share
despite conflicts and confusions
A hug to suffice, never to make it a big deal


Counting our blessings each day
thanking the stars for each others presence
in times high and low, rough and smooth
In your arms, a smile adorns my face and strength grips my heart


   ^^^==^^^^




 


Comments

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A word with me! Thanks for dropping by:)